Summer beet salad
Easy flavorful salad sure to please!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cucumber sliced 1/8'
- 1 15oz can(s) pickled beets rinsed
- 1/4 cup(s) sweet onion med chop
- 1 package(s) grape tomatoes sliced in 3rds
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh dill fine chop
- 1 tablespoon(s) balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoon(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pinch(s) kosher salt
- 1 pinch(s) fresh black pepper ground
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) dry oregano
- 1/4 cup(s) feta cheese crumbled
- 1/4 cup(s) kalamata olives pitted
- Mix first 10 ingredients through dry oregano in glass bowl and refrigerate. Add feta and olives to top when serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Marty12 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note