Summer beet salad
Community Recipe from
- 1 cucumber sliced 1/8'
- 1 15oz can(s) pickled beets rinsed
- 1/4 cup(s) sweet onion med chop
- 1 package(s) grape tomatoes sliced in 3rds
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh dill fine chop
- 1 tablespoon(s) balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoon(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pinch(s) kosher salt
- 1 pinch(s) fresh black pepper ground
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) dry oregano
- 1/4 cup(s) feta cheese crumbled
- 1/4 cup(s) kalamata olives pitted
- Mix first 10 ingredients through dry oregano in glass bowl and refrigerate. Add feta and olives to top when serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Marty12 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes