Summer Angel Hair Pasta
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) chicken breasts
- 1 package(s) angel hair pasta
- 2 Zucchini 1/2" diced
- 8 Sun-dried tomatoes chopped fine
- 1 onion chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh basil chiffonade
- 1/4 cup(s) flat leaf parsley chiffonade
- 2 clove(s) garlic fine chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) olive oil extra virgin
- parmesan cheese finely grated
- Precook past and drain.
- Heat oil in pan, add chicken, cook until done.
- Add zucchini, onion tomatoes, herbs and garlic and cook until squash is slightly tender.
- Add pasta and toss until warmed through.
- Serve with parmesean on top.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ecarbine and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Summer Angel Hair Pasta Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes