Sumi Cabbage Salad
Community Recipe from
- 1 head(s) cabbage chopped
- 4 stalk(s) green olives chopped
- 1 whole(s) red pepper chopped
- 1 whole(s) green pepper chopped
- 1 whole(s) other color pepper chopped
- 2 package(s) Ramen noodles
- 4 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 3/4 cup(s) canola or vegetable oil
- 6 tablespoon(s) white vinegar
- 2 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 1 package(s) seasoning packet from Ramen noodles (Asian or chicken flavor)
- Add right before serving
- 2 tablespoon(s) sesame seeds toasted
- 1 cup(s) slivered almonds toastedalmonds toasted
- Mix first 5 salad ingredients together. Break up the noodles and add to salad. Set aside.
- Mix all dressing ingredients together really good and pour over salad. Mix dressing until salad is well coated. If dressing is pooled at the bottom of the bowl, drain some of the excess dressing.
- Right before serving, add sesame seeds and almonds.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kcope94 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note