Sugared Rose Petals
You can store Sugared Rose Petals in an airtight container several months.
This recipe goes with Tipsy Eggnog Cheesecake
Yield: 1 1/2 cups
- 3 large pesticide-free roses
- 1/4 cup frozen egg substitute, thawed and lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup superfine sugar
- Pull the petals free from one rose. Lightly coat each petal on both sides with egg substitute, using a small paintbrush.
- Sift a small amount of sugar over the coated petals, turning them carefully to coat both sides. Set on wax paper to dry at least 1 hour. Repeat procedure with remaining roses, egg substitute, and sugar.
- Note: Substitute other edible flowers, if desired. Many grocery stores carry prepackaged edible flowers.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts