Sugared Maraschino Cherries and Mint Sprigs
- 16 to 20 maraschino cherries with stems, rinsed and well drained
- 12 to 16 fresh mint sprigs, rinsed
- 1 1/3 cups powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 tablespoon meringue powder
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Place cherries and mint on paper towels, and let stand until completely dry.
- Beat powdered sugar, 1/3 cup water, and meringue powder at medium speed with an electric mixer 2 to 3 minutes or until smooth and creamy.
- Brush cherries and mint sprigs with meringue mixture, using a small paintbrush; sprinkle with sugar, and place on a wire rack. Let stand 2 to 3 hours or until dry.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This