Sugar Topped Muffins
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) baking powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 cup(s) milk
- 2/3 cup(s) oil
- 2 whole(s) eggs
- 1/4 cup(s) white sparkling sugar
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mix all dry ingredients in large bowl.
- Add all wet ingredients and mix.
- Spray with nonstick spray or place cupcake liners in muffin pan. Fill each 2/3 full. Sprinkle sparking sugar on top.
- Bake 17 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by NearlyEdible and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note