Sugar Snap Peas with Sesame
From Barefoot Contessa
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) sugar snap peas
- 1 tablespoon(s) dark sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) black sesame seeds
- 1. Remove and discard the stem ends and the string from each pod. Toss the peas in a bowl with the sesame oil and sesame seeds to taste (1 tablespoon of each is a starting point, but do whatever works for your taste). Serve at room temperature.
- Alternatively, steam the sugar snap peas for up to 5 minutes and then toss them with the oil and seeds.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CKSchirmeier and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Sugar Snap Peas with Sesame Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables