Sugar Snap Pea Slaw
Community Recipe from
- 2 cup(s) sugar snap peas
- 2 carrots
- 1 small bulb fennel
- 1 apple
- 1 cup(s) red cabbage or red savoy cabbage shredded
- 1 cup(s) napa cabbage shredded
- 6 ounce(s) plain greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoon(s) apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon(s) honey
- 1 teaspoon(s) Dijon style mustard
- 1 teaspoon(s) fresh tarragon snipped
- 1. Cut peas,carrots,fennel and apple into julienne strips; place in a large bowl. Add cabbage ; toss to combine.
- 2. In a small bowl combine yogurt, apple cider,honey,mustard and tarragon. Add to vegetable mixture, toss to coat. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by reedcheryla and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note