This was so delicious. Couldn't get enough. Used Citrus flavored soy sauce along with the regular Flavor. Loved it!
Sugar Snap Pea and Mushroom Sauté
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 128
- Fat: 7g
- Saturated fat: 1g
- Protein: 5g
- Carbohydrate: 12g
- Fiber: 4g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 307mg
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 10 ounce cremini mushrooms, trimmed and sliced
- 10 ounce sugar snap peas, trimmed (about 3 cups)
- 3 large scallions, white and light green parts, cut into 2-inch pieces (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- Crushed red pepper for garnish, optional
- 1. Warm oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat until shimmering. Add mushrooms, snap peas and scallions and cook, stirring constantly, until snap peas are bright green and mushrooms have released their liquid, 3 to 4 minutes. Add garlic and cook, stirring, until golden, about 30 seconds.
- 2. Add soy sauce and cook for 3 to 4 minutes more, stirring, until snap peas are crisp-tender. Sprinkle with red pepper, if desired. Serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note