This salad is great. I accidentally grabbed chinese peapods instead of the snap peas and they were delicious. Next time...snow peas. Yum.
Sugar Snap and Feta Salad
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 12 oz. trimmed sugar snap peas
- 1 TBSP fresh lemon juice
- 1 TBSP extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp white win vinegar
- 1/2 tsp honey
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1. Place cup thinly vertically sliced red onion in a bowl of ice water for 10 minutes; drain and pat dry.
- 2. Cook 12 ounces trimmed sugar snap peas in boiling water 2 minutes. Drain and plunge peas in ice water; drain and pat dry.
- 3. Whisk together 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice, 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil, 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar, teaspoon honey, teaspoon kosher salt, and teaspoon freshly ground black pepper in a medium bowl.
- 4. Add peas, onion, and cup crumbled feta cheese; toss well.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by 8stringfan and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note