This salad is great. I accidentally grabbed chinese peapods instead of the snap peas and they were delicious. Next time...snow peas. Yum.
Sugar Snap and Feta Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 12 oz. trimmed sugar snap peas
- 1 TBSP fresh lemon juice
- 1 TBSP extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp white win vinegar
- 1/2 tsp honey
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1. Place cup thinly vertically sliced red onion in a bowl of ice water for 10 minutes; drain and pat dry.
- 2. Cook 12 ounces trimmed sugar snap peas in boiling water 2 minutes. Drain and plunge peas in ice water; drain and pat dry.
- 3. Whisk together 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice, 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil, 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar, teaspoon honey, teaspoon kosher salt, and teaspoon freshly ground black pepper in a medium bowl.
- 4. Add peas, onion, and cup crumbled feta cheese; toss well.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by 8stringfan and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note