Sugar Shack Ribs
- 1 rack(s) St Louis style spareribs cut into 4 portions
- 1 dash(es) salt
- 1 dash(es) pepper
- 1 cup(s) maple syrup
- 1 cup(s) ketchup
- 1 tablespoon(s) dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoon(s) soy sauce low sodium
- 1 teaspoon(s) curry powder
- Preheat oven to 350. Line a 9x13 baking dish with foil. Season ribs with salt and pepper. Place ribs in dish and cover tightly with foil. Bake 1 to 1 1/2 hours until tender. Combine maple syrup, ketchup, mustard, soy sauce and curry powder in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil stirring once or twice. reduce heat, simmer 15 minutes. remove ribs from oven, uncover and place on a plate. pour off fat from baking dish, brush with sauce and bake uncovered for 35 minutes basting 2-3 times with sauce until carmelized.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Drag0nWing and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note