Sugar Cookies from Roberta Hale
revised by Linda Waite
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) sugar
- 1 cup(s) Crisco
- 3 eggs beaten
- 2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 3 tablespoon(s) water
- 3 cup(s) flour
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- Cream Crisco and sugar, beat in etggs, add baking powder and 1 cup of flour. then add the water, vanilla.
- Add the remaining flour, gradually working in the flour untiol the dough is stiff enough to roll. Sprinkle flour over pastry board. Make a ball of dough and lay it on teh flour board.
- Rub a rolling pin iwth flour and roll the dough into a sheet 1/2 inch thick Cut with cookie cutters, sift sugar over each and bake. (or ice for Christmas after cookies are cooled.)
- Bake 375º on a greased cookie sheet until golden brown.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Linwaite and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Sugar Cookies from Roberta Hale Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies