Community Recipe from
- 1 1/2 cup(s) powdered sugar sifted
- 1 cup(s) unsalted butter
- 1 eggs
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) almond extract
- 2 1/2 cup(s) flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 teaspoon(s) crean if
- 1 teaspoon(s) cream of tartar
- Cream butter and powdered sugar. Mix in egg, vanilla and almond extracts. Stir dry ingredients together (flour, soda, cream of tartar). Blend dry ingredients into butter mixture. Refrigerate dough 2-3 hours.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Using one half of the dough at a time, roll out dough on lightly floured surface to 3/16 inches thickness. cut into desired shapes. Place on lightly greased cookie sheet. Bake 7-8 minutes until lightly golden.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by march1954 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Sugar Cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies