Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup(s) granulated sugar
- pinch(s) salt
- 1 pound(s) cold butter cut up
- 2 whole(s) eggs
- 2 tablespoon(s) milk or cream
- Place flour, sugar and salt in bowl of mixer. With mixer set on low speed, add cut-up butter. Mix until butter has broken down, but the mixture has not come together in a ball. Add whole eggs and milk/cream. Mix until ball forms. Do not over mix. WRap and chill for 4 hours in refrigerator or 20 minutes in freezer.
- Roll dough to 1/2" thickness. Cut into shapes. Place on floured baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes in preheated 325 degrees.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by RYCHEFREAKLIVE and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Sugar Cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies