basic sugar cookies - can be rolled or not
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) sugar
- 2 cup(s) unsalted butter
- 2 whole(s) eggs
- 2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 4 2/3 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix butter and sugar with mixer.
- Add vanilla and eggs and mix until combined.
- In a separate bowl, mix: flour, baking soda, salt and nutmeg
- Slowly add dry ingredients to butter mixture.
- Pinch off dough and roll in a bowl of suger. Place on pan and press with bottom of glass to flatten.
- Bake 11 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by NearlyEdible and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note