Community Recipe from
- 2 cup(s) sugar
- 2 cup(s) unsalted butter
- 2 whole(s) eggs
- 2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 4 2/3 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix butter and sugar with mixer.
- Add vanilla and eggs and mix until combined.
- In a separate bowl, mix: flour, baking soda, salt and nutmeg
- Slowly add dry ingredients to butter mixture.
- Pinch off dough and roll in a bowl of suger. Place on pan and press with bottom of glass to flatten.
- Bake 11 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by NearlyEdible and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes