Sugar Cookie Cran-Apple Cobbler
- 2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2/3 cup water
- 5 large cooking apples, peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 Brown Sugar Cookie Dough
- Vanilla ice cream (optional)
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a Dutch oven or large saucepan; bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes.
- Combine cornstarch and 2 tablespoons water, stirring mixture until smooth. Add to cranberry mixture, stirring well. Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, until thickened. Remove from heat; stir in pecans and raisins. Spoon mixture into a lightly greased 11" x 7" x 1 1/2" baking dish.
- Flatten Brown Sugar Cookie Dough into a disc, and place between two sheets of wax paper on a large cutting board. Roll dough into a 10" square. Chill 10 minutes.
- Cut dough into 14 strips, using a pastry wheel or knife. Arrange strips diagonally in a lattice design over fruit mixture. Trim excess dough.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes or until filling is bubbly and cookie topping is done. Let cobbler cool 10 minutes on a wire rack. Spoon into individual bowls; top with ice cream, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This