Top salad greens with sliced vine-ripened tomatoes, cucumbers, and red onion. Drizzle with dressing just before serving.
Yield: Makes about 3/4 cup
More From Southern Living
- 1/3 cup raspberry or red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1. Process first 6 ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth. With blender or processor running, add oil in a slow, steady stream; process until smooth. Stir in basil.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salad Dressings