Sugar and spice cured turkey
Other: 8 Hours, 15 Minutes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 12 pound(s) turkey
- 1/4 cup(s) Cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) Onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Ground mace
- 2-14 ounce(s) Cans low sodium chicken broth
- See pg388 in SL cookbook.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by szbick and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note