Sue's Refried Beans (crockpot)
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- Sue's Refried Beans (crockpot)
- 1 lb. dried pinto beans
- 6-1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbs. salt
- 2 Tbs. chili powder
- 1 Tbs. cumin
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 4 oz. can chopped greenchiliess
- Cook all ingredients in crockpot on high 5-6 hours. Mash beans in pot,
- leave lid off and cook for 30 more minutes or until thickened. Serve
- as dip with tortilla chips or make burritos with them.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Sue's Refried Beans (crockpot) Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables