Sudie's Beef Stroganoff
This recipe is dedicated to Miss Sudie Mae Williams who taught me how to make this. Her mother was the cook on my step-grandfather's farm. Sudie was raised on the farm and eventually took over her mother's position as cook. Sudie cooked amazing meals for years and years. She's now retired and still resides on Clarkland Farm in Lexington, KY. Thank you Sudie!
Yield: 6 servings
Community Recipe from
- 1 top round steak
- all-purpose flour
- vegetable oil
- beef broth
- sour cream
- Slice steak into long thin strips. Combine flour, salt and pepper. Toss strips
- with flour mixture. Heat oil in large skillet and add steak strips; tossing
- until browned. Add beef broth and cook on low for 2 hours or more.
- When ready to serve add sour cream and heat through. Adjust seasonings
- and serve over hot cooked noodles.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by robinarroyave and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes