Succulent yogurt marinated chicken kabobs
This recipe is from prevent cancer.aicr.org/site
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 oz. Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup Mint Chopped
- 3 cloves Garlic Minced
- 1 Onion Grated
- 2 tablespoon(s) Lemon juice Fresh squeezed
- 1-2 tablespoon(s) Olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) Oregano
- 1/3 cup(s) Feta cheese Crumbled
- 1 pound(s) Chicken breast
- Mix yogurt and rest of ingredients for marinade. Stir well. Add cut up chicken and toss so chicken is well covered with marinade. Cover with Saran Wrap and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- If using wooden skewers, soak them for 30 minutes, or you can use metal skewers. Thread the chicken onto skewers. Heat your grill well, oil the grates so chicken does not stick, and place skewers on grill. Cook kebabs for a total of 12 minutes turning as needed so they brown lightly.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Hoperoumas1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note