- 1/4 cup Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 1/4 lbs.)
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup Ragu® Old World Style® Traditional Pasta Sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (about 2 oz.)
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 425°.
Combine bread crumbs with Parmesan cheese in shallow dish; set aside.
Add chicken and Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise to large plastic bag; shake to evenly coat. Remove chicken, then lightly coat in crumb mixture. Arrange chicken on cookie sheet.
Bake 20 minutes. Evenly top chicken with Pasta Sauce, then mozzarella cheese. Bake an additional 3 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked and cheese is melted.
Preparation time: 10 Minute(s)
Cook time: 23 Minute(s)