Succulent Baked Chicken
Canned gravy tops seasoned baked chicken breasts to make this most-requested dish. It takes just 10 minutes of your time, and an hour of oven time. Recipe from Campbell's Kitchen.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 8 bone-in chicken breast halves, skinned (about 4 pounds)
- 1 10 1/2-ounce can(s) Campbell'sÂ® Chicken Gravy
- • Stir the flour, pepper and thyme on a plate. Coat the chicken with the flour mixture.
- • Place the chicken in 3-quart shallow baking dish. Pour the gravy over the chicken. Bake at 375°F. for 1 hour or until chicken is cooked through. Serve the chicken with the gravy.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note