Succulent Baked Chicken
- 1/4 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 8 bone-in chicken breast halves, skinned (about 4 pounds)
- 1 10 1/2-ounce can(s) Campbell'sÂ® Chicken Gravy
- • Stir the flour, pepper and thyme on a plate. Coat the chicken with the flour mixture.
- • Place the chicken in 3-quart shallow baking dish. Pour the gravy over the chicken. Bake at 375°F. for 1 hour or until chicken is cooked through. Serve the chicken with the gravy.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note