Succotash With Shrimp from Cooking Light
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2/3 cup(s) frozen baby lima beans thawed
- 2/3 cup(s) fresh corn kernels
- 2/3 cup(s) quartered cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup(s) diced Vidalia onion
- 1/4 cup(s) diced red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup(s) torn basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon(s) minced jalapeno pepper
- 2 teaspoon(s) red wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) extra virgin olive oil divided
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) freshly ground black pepper divided
- 3/8 teaspoon(s) kosher salt divided
- 12 peeled & deveined large shrimp
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) ground red pepper
- 1. Combine the first 8 ingredients in a medium bowl. Stir in 1 tablespoon oil, 1/4 teaspoon black pepper & 1/4 teaspoon salt.
- 2. Toss shrimp with remaining 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, remaining 1/8 teaspoon salt, and ground red pepper. Heat a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add remaining 1 1/2 teaspoons oil to pan; swirl to coat. Add shrimp; saute 5 minutes or until done.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Succotash With Shrimp from Cooking Light Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes