Succotash with Shrimp
Succotash with Shrimp delivers colorful ingredients and fresh flavor to your dinner plate.
More From Cooking Light
Total: 19 Minutes
- Calories: 260
- Fat: 11.4g
- Saturated fat: 1.6g
- Monounsaturated fat: 7.7g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.4g
- Protein: 12.4g
- Carbohydrate: 28.2g
- Fiber: 5.8g
- Cholesterol: 53mg
- Iron: 1.9mg
- Sodium: 594mg
- Calcium: 73mg
- 2/3 cup frozen baby lima beans, thawed
- 2/3 cup fresh corn kernels
- 2/3 cup quartered cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup diced Vidalia onion
- 1/4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup torn basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon minced jalapeño pepper
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 3/8 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 12 peeled and deveined large shrimp
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1. Combine first 8 ingredients in a medium bowl. Stir in 1 tablespoon oil, 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
- 2. Toss shrimp with remaining 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, remaining 1/8 teaspoon salt, and ground red pepper. Heat a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add remaining 1 1/2 teaspoons oil to pan; swirl to coat. Add shrimp; sauté 5 minutes or until done.
- THE SOUTHERN BENTO Whether you're a displaced Southerner or someone into the Southern food trend, this lunch allows you to enjoy some soulful favorites from the region. Make Our Recipe: Succotash with Shrimp Then add… 12 sweet potato chips 1 large peach, sliced 1/4 cup vanilla fat-free Greek yogurt Serves 2 Each lunch has 396 calories, 15.5g fat (2.2g sat fat), 16.9g protein, 49.1g carbs, 8.2g fiber, and 634mg sodium.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note