Stupid EASY Chicken
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- chicken breasts
- 3-4 chicken breasts cubed
- 2 - 14oz cans Italian diced tomatoes
- 1 envelope of Lipton Savory Herb & Garlic Soup mix (next to onion soup mix)
- Bow tie pasta and shredded parmesan cheese
- Mix soup mix and tomatoes into crock pot, add chicken and stir. Cook on low for 6-8 hours. Cook bow tie pasta according to package. Serve over bow tie pasta; we actually just mix it all together. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- This is a winner lady's!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by affj1159 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Stupid EASY Chicken Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes