Community Recipe from
- 1 loaf(s) very stale bread cubed
- 1-1/2 cup(s) onion chopped
- 1-1/2 cup(s) celery chopped
- 5 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 tablespoon(s) sage
- 5 eggs
- 1 package(s) turkey liver, gizzard & neck
- Cook turkey liver, heart, gizzard & neck in 4 or more Cups of water. Let cool. Put bread in broth and lightly squeeze broth out. Mix all other and stuff turkey or put in covered greased casserole dish.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lknerl and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes