Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 loaf(s) very stale bread cubed
- 1-1/2 cup(s) onion chopped
- 1-1/2 cup(s) celery chopped
- 5 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 tablespoon(s) sage
- 5 eggs
- 1 package(s) turkey liver, gizzard & neck
- Cook turkey liver, heart, gizzard & neck in 4 or more Cups of water. Let cool. Put bread in broth and lightly squeeze broth out. Mix all other and stuff turkey or put in covered greased casserole dish.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lknerl and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note