Stuffin Muffins (from Rachael Ray)
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 stick(s) butter softened
- 1 bay leaf
- 4 ribs celery and greens chopped
- 1 large onion chopped
- 3 McIntosh or Empire apples quartered and chopped
- salt & pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) poultry seasoning
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh parsley chopped
- 8 cup(s) cubed stuffing (mix or stale bread)
- 2-3 cup(s) chicken stock
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Heat large skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil and 4 tablespoons butter to skillet. When butter melts, add bay leaf and vegetables, then apples. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and seasoning. Cook 5-6 minutes to begin to soften vegetables and apples, then add parsley and stuffing cubes to pan and combine. Moisten with chicken broth until bread is soft but not wet.
- Butter 12 muffin cups with remaining butter. Use an ice cream scoop to fill and mound up stuffing in cups. Remove bay leaf when you come upon it. Bake until set and crisp on top, 10-15 minutes. Remove to a platter and serve hot or room temperature.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marl35 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Stuffin Muffins (from Rachael Ray) Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables