- 5 medium zucchini, halved lengthwise
- 3 tablespoons I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 small red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 375° . Scoop out pulp from 8 zucchini halves; set aside. Arrange zucchini halves on baking sheet.
Meanwhile, coarsely chop remaining zucchini and pulp. Melt I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chopped zucchini and onion, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes, or until vegetables are tender. Add red pepper, garlic and oregano. Cook, stirring frequently, 1 minute. Let stand to cool slightly.
Evenly spoon vegetable mixture into zucchini halves. Top with cheese. Bake 30 minutes or until zucchini are tender.
Also terrific with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Mediterranean Blend spread.
Nutrition Information per serving:
Calories 150, Calories From Fat 80, Saturated Fat 5g, Trans Fat 0g, Total Fat 9g, Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 220mg, Total Carbohydrate 13g, Sugars 6g, Dietary Fiber 4g, Protein 7g, Vitamin A 30%, Vitamin C 120%, Calcium 15%, Iron 6%