Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- bell peppers
- feta cheese
- dried oregano
- dried thyme
- green onions
- bread crumbs
- parmesan cheese
- black pepper
- olive oil
- arugula leaves
- lime juice
- garlic powder
- Preheat the oven, 180 celsius.
- You start by placing the bell peppers and mushrooms in an oven pan with baking paper for 10 mins to roast before stuffing.
- While they are roasting, you gather all the ingredients together in one bowl.
- You add the chopped green onions and arugula leaves in with the feta cheese and the shredded parmesan and then add the dried oregano and thyme. (could be replaced with other herbs depending on preferability)
- Salt, pepper and garlic powder for seasoning and a little bit olive oil and a tea spoon of lime juice.
- You take out the bell peppers and mushrooms and stuff them slowly and when done sprinkle some bread crumbs on the top for a little bit of color and crunch.
- Put back the baking pan in the oven for about 10-15 mins, and place for serving.
- Bonne a petit :)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by noury1991 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note