- 4 small sweet potatoes (about 8 oz. each)
- 1/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons light sour cream
- 1 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange juice
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tablespoons chopped toasted pecans (optional)
- calories 217
- caloriesfromfat 11 %
- fat 2.9 g
- satfat 1.7 g
- monofat 0.8 g
- polyfat 0.1 g
- protein 2.8 g
- carbohydrate 48 g
- fiber 4.2 g
- cholesterol 9 mg
- iron 0.7 mg
- sodium 71 mg
- calcium 59 mg
How to Make It
Pierce sweet potatoes several times with a fork. Place on an aluminum foil-lined jelly-roll pan.
Bake at 350° for 1 hour or until tender; cool 5 minutes.
Cut a 1 1/2-inch-wide strip from top of each baked potato. Carefully scoop out pulp into a medium bowl, leaving shells intact.
Mash together pulp, brown sugar, and next 5 ingredients. Spoon mixture evenly into shells. Place shells on jelly-roll pan.
Bake at 350° for 10 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Top potatoes evenly with 2 Tbsp. chopped toasted pecans, if desired.
Note: Nutritional analysis does not include pecans.