- 4 yellow squash
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 carrots, shredded
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- Cook squash and 1/2 teaspoon salt in boiling water to cover in a 2-quart saucepan 10 minutes. Drain and cool.
- Cut squash in half lengthwise. Scoop out pulp, and reserve, leaving 1/4-inch-thick shells.
- Melt butter in saucepan over medium heat; add carrot, bell pepper, and onion, and sauté until crisp-tender. Add garlic salt, pepper, and soy sauce; cook, stirring often, until vegetables are tender. Stir in reserved pulp. Spoon into shells, and place in a 13- x 9-inch pan.
- Bake at 325° for 10 to 15 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This