Stuffed Shells III
This recipe is a hit wherever you go. It is a very rich and cheesy meal and looks like a deep-dish pizza when done. I altered what I was originally given because I did not like cottage cheese and added other ingredients that I thought it deserved.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 (12 ounce) package(s) jumbo pasta shells
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 (32 ounce) container(s) ricotta cheese
- 1 pound(s) shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 8 ounce(s) grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 tablespoon(s) dried parsley
- 2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 1 (28 ounce) jar(s) pasta sauce
- 8 ounce(s) sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- 3. In a large bowl, mix eggs, ricotta, half the mozzarella, half the Parmesan, parsley, salt and pepper until well combined. Stuff cooked shells with ricotta mixture and place in a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- 4. In a medium bowl, stir together pasta sauce, mushrooms and reserved mozzarella and Parmesan. Pour over stuffed shells.
- 5. Bake in preheated oven 45 to 60 minutes, until edges are bubbly and shells are slightly set.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by hartze14 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note