Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) Jumbo Pasta Shells
- 3 clove(s) Garlic
- 1 whole(s) white or yellow onions chopped
- 1 pound(s) ground turkey
- 1 package(s) spinach Thawed and drained
- 2 tablespoon(s) Parsley chopped
- 1 cup(s) parmesan cheese grated
- 2 cup(s) cottage cheese
- 1 jar(s) spaghetti sauce
- 1 package(s) mozzarella cheese 8oz shredded
- cook pasta 8-10 minutes, drain, set aside in warm water. Saute garlic and onion, add ground turkey-season with salt and pepper. remove from heat. Stir in spinach, parsely, cottage cheese and parmesan cheese. Stuff shells with mixture, place in 9x13, cover with spaghetti sauce and sprinkle mozzarella cheese. Cover w/foil, bake for 30-45 minutes at 350f.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KuriosityKat and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note