This was awesome. So yummy and froze beautifully!
Jumbo pasta shells stuffed with Italian sausage and three cheeses
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) Sweet Italian sausage
- 1/2 cup(s) onion chopped
- 2 clove(s) garlic minced
- 28 ounce(s) tomato pasta sauce divided
- 2 whole(s) eggs
- 15 ounce(s) ricotta cheese, part skim
- 1/4 cup(s) parmesan cheese, grated
- 4 teaspoon(s) oregano, dried
- 2 cup(s) mozzarella cheese shredded, divided
- 2 cup(s) baby spinach leaves, fresh chopped/torn
- 27 whole(s) pasta shells, jumbo prepared as directed
- Heat oven to 350. Brown sausage with onion and garlic until thoroughly cooked,stirring frequently. Drain.
- Spray 9 x 13" dish with non-stick spray. Cover bottom of dish with pasta sauce.
- Beat eggs in large bowl. Add ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese, oregano and 1 1/2 cups of the mozzarella cheese. Mix well. Add Italian sausage mixture, 1/2 cup of pasta sauce and spinach leaves. Mix well.
- Fill shells and place in dish. Top with remaining pasta sauce and cover with foil. Bake for 45 minutes or until bubbly and thoroughly heated. Remove foil. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese. Bake an additional 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by RLoushin and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note