Community Recipe from
- 1 box(es) Jumbo Shells
- 2 pound(s) Hamburger
- 1 whole(s) onion diced
- 1 bag(s) mozerella cheese
- 1 whole(s) egg lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup(s) saltines crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 2 can(s) hunts spagetti sauce
- parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic salt
- Preheat Oven to 400 degrees
- Cook shells and Rinse with cold water
- Cook hamburger-onion- garlic salt and drain
- Stir in mozerella cheese-egg- crackers-pepper
- Pour spagetti sauce on bottom of 13 by 9 inch casserole pan enough to cover bottom of pan.
- Stuff each shell with meat mixture and place in pan.
- Top will remaining sauce and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Cover and back 20-25 minutes.
- Great with cauliflower or broccoli
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Amanda1197 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes