Community Recipe from
- 1 box(es) Jumbo Shells
- 2 pound(s) Hamburger
- 1 whole(s) onion diced
- 1 bag(s) mozerella cheese
- 1 whole(s) egg lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup(s) saltines crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 2 can(s) hunts spagetti sauce
- parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic salt
- Preheat Oven to 400 degrees
- Cook shells and Rinse with cold water
- Cook hamburger-onion- garlic salt and drain
- Stir in mozerella cheese-egg- crackers-pepper
- Pour spagetti sauce on bottom of 13 by 9 inch casserole pan enough to cover bottom of pan.
- Stuff each shell with meat mixture and place in pan.
- Top will remaining sauce and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Cover and back 20-25 minutes.
- Great with cauliflower or broccoli
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Amanda1197 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note