- 1 lb shredded mozzarella (less)
- 1 lb shredded muenster (less)
- 1 small container ricotta
- 3 eggs, beaten
- Parmesan cheese
- Grated onion
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- 1 box jumbo shells
- 1 lb Italian sausage or ground round
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 4-8 ounces tomato sauce
- 1 small can tomato paste
- 1 T sugar
- 1 clove garlic
- 1. Cook shells. Rinse with cold water and pat dry.
- 2. Mix filliing ingredients.
- 3. Cook Italian sausage and onion. Add other ingredients and simmer for 20 minutes.
- 4. Stuff shells and bake for 60 minutes at 350 degrees.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by evsharer and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Stuffed Shells Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes