Stuffed Potatoes with Tomato-Olive Salad
Yield: 6 servings (serving size: 1 potato, 1/4 cup tomato-olive salad,, 1 tablespoon sour cream and 1 tablspoon basil)
- 6 medium baking potatoes
- 1 large tomato
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives, pitted and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons small capers
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup reduced- fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1. preheat oven to 375.
- 2. Place potatoes on a baking sheet and bake 1 hour or until tender at 375. Bring some water to a boil in a small sauce pan; add tomatoe and cook 15 seconds. Crain and rinse under cold water. Remove skin and seeds; finely chop. Combine tomatoes, olives, capers, oil, salt, pepper and garlic in a bowl. Set aside.
- 3. Split potatoes lengthwise, cutting near but not through bottom. Top with tomatoe-olive salad, sour cream and basil.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables