I love this recipe. It really comes in handy when you've got guests.
Stuffed Potato Skins
Yield: 16 servings (serving size: 1 potato skin and 1 teaspoon dressing)
More From Oxmoor House
Other: 30 Minutes
Amount per serving
- Calories: 55
- Fat: 2.7g
- Saturated fat: 1.1g
- Protein: 2.5g
- Carbohydrate: 4.6g
- Cholesterol: 6mg
- Iron: 0.3mg
- Sodium: 144mg
- Calories from fat: 46%
- Fiber: 0.3g
- Calcium: 52mg
- 4 (8-ounce) baking potatoes
- 3 slices precooked bacon (such as Armour Ready Crisp)
- Butter-flavored cooking spray
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (4 ounces) preshredded reduced-fat colby-Jack cheese
- 1/3 cup refrigerated light ranch dressing
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Pierce potatoes with a fork (do not wrap in foil). Bake potatoes at 425° for 1 hour or until tender. Cool potatoes 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat bacon slices according to package directions until crisp; crumble bacon. Set aside.
- Cut potatoes lengthwise into 4 wedges. Scoop out as much potato pulp as possible without tearing potato skins. Reserve potato pulp for another use.
- Arrange potato skins on a foil-lined baking sheet. Coat both sides of potato skins with cooking spray; sprinkle evenly with pepper and salt. Bake at 425° for 13 minutes or until lightly browned. Sprinkle skins evenly with bacon and cheese; bake an additional 3 minutes or until cheese melts. Serve immediately with dressing.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables