- 4 (8-ounce) baking potatoes
- 3 slices precooked bacon (such as Armour Ready Crisp)
- Butter-flavored cooking spray
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (4 ounces) preshredded reduced-fat colby-Jack cheese
- 1/3 cup refrigerated light ranch dressing
- calories 55
- fat 2.7 g
- satfat 1.1 g
- protein 2.5 g
- carbohydrate 4.6 g
- cholesterol 6 mg
- iron 0.3 mg
- sodium 144 mg
- caloriesfromfat 46 %
- fiber 0.3 g
- calcium 52 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 425°.
Pierce potatoes with a fork (do not wrap in foil). Bake potatoes at 425° for 1 hour or until tender. Cool potatoes 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, heat bacon slices according to package directions until crisp; crumble bacon. Set aside.
Cut potatoes lengthwise into 4 wedges. Scoop out as much potato pulp as possible without tearing potato skins. Reserve potato pulp for another use.
Arrange potato skins on a foil-lined baking sheet. Coat both sides of potato skins with cooking spray; sprinkle evenly with pepper and salt. Bake at 425° for 13 minutes or until lightly browned. Sprinkle skins evenly with bacon and cheese; bake an additional 3 minutes or until cheese melts. Serve immediately with dressing.