I loved these! Will definitely make again. I think I added more pepper than stated, but loved it with an extra kick.
Grilled Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 216
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 8.6g
- Saturated fat: 2.7g
- Monounsaturated fat: 4.1g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1g
- Protein: 9.6g
- Carbohydrate: 25.3g
- Fiber: 3.2g
- Cholesterol: 9mg
- Iron: 1mg
- Sodium: 300mg
- Calcium: 146mg
- 2 (4 1/2-inch) portobello mushroom caps
- 2 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3/4 cup minced onion (1 small)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh oregano
- 1/2 cup bagged baby spinach leaves
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup Italian-seasoned panko (Japanese breadcrumbs)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1. Prepare grill.
- 2. Remove brown gills from undersides of mushrooms using a spoon; discard gills. Set mushroom caps aside.
- 3. Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic, and onion; sauté 2 minutes. Add oregano and spinach; saut 1 minute or until spinach wilts.
- 4. Transfer spinach mixture to a medium bowl; stir in remaining 1 teaspoon oil, cheese, panko, vinegar, and pepper. Divide filling evenly among mushrooms, spooning onto gill sides.
- 5. Grill 7 minutes.
- Serve with: Grilled Tomato Salad
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note