Stuffed Pizza Rolls
- 2 (8-ounce) cans refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 (6-ounce) packages pepperoni slices
- 4 (1-ounce) mozzarella cheese sticks, cut into fourths
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- Separate each can of rolls into 8 triangles. Put 2 pepperoni slices on each triangle; place 1 piece cheese at wide end of triangle. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning. Roll up, starting at wide end. Place pizza rolls in an ungreased baking sheet. Sprinkle with garlic salt. Bake at 375° for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note