Community Recipe from
- 1/2 chopped onion
- 1 C cooked white rice
- 1 lb ground beef, browned
- 1 lrg can diced tomatoes
- 1 shot ketchup
- 1/2 t sage
- 1 t chilli powder
- salt, pepper, and cayenne to taste.
- 4 peppers, i like to use green, red, yellow, and orange
- Core peppers and boil 5 min; use this water to cook rice in.
- Brown ground beef, add onions and chopped peppers. Spice meat.
- Add all ingred together and cook for 10 min.
- Cut peppers in half and lay out in 9 x 13 pan. Fill peppers with Spanish rice
- Bake 30 min @ 350
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LauraSzejna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note