This was my grandma's recipe. I like to double the meat mixture and and the tops of the peppers, chopped to the onion and hamburger as it cooks.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 chopped onion
- 1 C cooked white rice
- 1 lb ground beef, browned
- 1 lrg can diced tomatoes
- 1 shot ketchup
- 1/2 t sage
- 1 t chilli powder
- salt, pepper, and cayenne to taste.
- 4 peppers, i like to use green, red, yellow, and orange
- Core peppers and boil 5 min; use this water to cook rice in.
- Brown ground beef, add onions and chopped peppers. Spice meat.
- Add all ingred together and cook for 10 min.
- Cut peppers in half and lay out in 9 x 13 pan. Fill peppers with Spanish rice
- Bake 30 min @ 350
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LauraSzejna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note