Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 large bell peppers
- 4 ounce(s) lean ground turkey
- 2 tablespoon(s) white rice
- tomato sauce moisten the meat
- garlic powder and black pepper.
- Stuff peppers and bake at 350 for about an hour. Pour additional tomato sauce over peppers in the last 15 minutes of cooking or if peppers look dry.
- with 1 cup of steamed carrots.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by xverani and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Stuffed Peppers Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables