Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- bell peppers
- 5 peppers, green, red, yellow or mix
- About 1 1/4 - 1 1/2 lbs ground beef
- medium onion
- Crystal sauce
- 1 small can tomato paste
- cheddar cheese
- s & p
- Chop onion. Brown ground beef w/onion until done.
- Add can of tomato paste. Add 1 can of water. Stir.
- You probably will add more water until it's the
- consistency of tomato sauce. Add s&p to taste.
- Add hot sauce to taste (not too much because
- you'll be putting more on top. Sometimes I put a
- pinch of garlic powder in the meat mixture.
- Wash and slice peppers lengthwise. Clean out
- seeds. Place in ovenproof , glass baking dish.
- Fill with meat. Top w/ hot sauce, s&p.
- Cover with plastic wrap leaving a vent.
- Microwave on high for 15 min.
- Remove plastic and cover with foil.
- Place in 350 deg. oven for 25 min.
- Remove foil and top with cheese.
- Put back in oven until cheese is melted.
- Serve over noodles (or rice). I like corn with them.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kendel and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
stuffed peppers Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes