Stuffed Pepper with Tuna
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 tomatoes, peeled, seeded, minced
- 2 TBLS minced parsley
- two cans Tuna in oil, drained, but reserve oil
- 2/3 cup bread-crumbs
- 6 anchovy filets, minced
- 1/2 cup minced green olives
- 2 TBLS capers
- 1 TBLS basil, minced
- salt and pepper
- 6 med green peppers
- 2 TBLS oil from tuna
- 1. Preheat oven to 350.
- 2. Generously oil a baking dish. Heat 1/4 cup oil in large skillet over med high heat. Add tomatoes, garlic, and parsley. Cook till tomato liquid evaporates. Add tuna, bread, anchovies, olives, capers, basil, salt and pepper. Cook for 2 minutes.
- 3. Stuff peppers, place in baking dish and drizzle with oil from tuna. Bake for 45-50 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Jenna18 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Stuffed Pepper with Tuna Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes