Stuffed Pepper Soup
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) onion chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) celery chopped
- 2 clove(s) garlic minced
- 4 cup(s) green pepper chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) EVOO
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 2 can(s) crushed tomatoes (16oz)
- 1 cup(s) tomato juice
- 1 can(s) beef consomme
- 1/2 cup(s) uncooked brown rice
- 5 cup(s) water
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh parsley chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) Splenda
- 2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) gound connamon
- Saute onion, celery, garlic and green pepper in oil until just tender. Do not brown. Stir beef into vegetables, cook until beef is browned, about 10 minutes. Stir in rice. Add tomatoes, juice, water, parsley, Splenda, salt, pepper & cinnamon to the browned beef mixture. Cover and simmer 45 minutes or until rice is cooked. Adjust liquid if necessary. Taste for seasoning.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by libbagolda and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note