Community Recipe from
- 12 lg peperoncinis tops cut off seeded
- 8oz pkg cream cheese room temp
- 1/2 shallot finely minced
- 1/2 tsp dried dill
- 2 tsps lemon juice
- 3 tsps unsalted butter at room temp
- in a med size bowl mix everything but peperoncinis with hand held mixer untill well mixed and smooth, fill each pepper with mixture, chill 1-2 hrs. serve. I put mixture in gallon zipper bag cut small corner just enough so shallots will go thru and pipe mixture into peppers.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Sitruc and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note