Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 16 ounce(s) Cream cheese
- 1 Packet dried ranch dip mix
- 1/4 cup(s) Mayo
- 2 tablespoon(s) Dried minced onion
- 1 tablespoon(s) Parsley
- 1/4 cup(s) parmesan cheese
- 2 pound(s) Mushrooms cleaned stems removed
- 1 cup(s) Herb seasoned stuffing pepperidge farm Crushed
- 4 ounce(s) butter Melted
- Heat oven to 350
- Put the cream cheese, ranch mix, mayo,onion, parsley, and parm (splash of milk to make creamier) in work bowl of food processor and mix until well combined. Generously fill mushroom caps with mix. Cover with wax paper followed by a few damp paper towels and chill.
- Put the crushed stuffing mix in a shallow dish and dip the mushrooms cheese side down into crumbs and place on cookie sheet. Pour melted butter over mushrooms and bake uncovered 10-12 min or until heated thru amd slightly browned.
- Can fill in piping bag or spoon into shroom.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Golfgirls and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Stuffed mushrooms Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers