Community Recipe from
- 1/2 whole(s) small onion chopped
- olive oil
- Italian bread crumbs
- cheese (parmesan or feta)
- 1. Chop stems of mushrooms. Add onion and olive oil to chopped stems.
- 2. Add bread crumbs and cheese to mix; make into balls.
- 3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and pour 1/2-in of water into tray. Bake covered 25-30 minutes; take foil off last 5 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vermit and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Stuffed Mushrooms Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers
More Recipes for Main Dishes